Life on the Open Road

The continuing saga of a full-time RVer, who travels primarily in the West.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Flight East




I just returned from flying back East, visiting relatives. I spent 3 days with my son and daughter-in-law in Northern Virginia. My daughter and her family also flew in from San Diego. My granddaughter, Mara, was the big attraction. She’s 19 months old and talking up a storm. The picture is of our 4 generations, my father, me, daughter Corrie and Mara.

I then spent 3 days with my father in Pennsylvania. He is really into black-and-white photography, and insisted my pictures of the Wave would look better in black-and-white. I’m not so sure. Somehow taking the color out of something so beautiful seems like a sacrilege. But here is one of the pictures so you can judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home