Life on the Open Road

The continuing saga of a full-time RVer, who travels primarily in the West.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

On the Road to Recovery

Breaking up with Randy was a real shock, and will certainly take some time to recover from. I am still really hurt and really mad. But I got an email from a fellow blogger, who said I should try to have WAY TOO MUCH FUN. Sounded like good advice to me.






Fortunately, the WIN Dance Rally was this week. All I needed was a little advertisement. I got a shirt at Goodwill and a pin explaining the situation from Too Crazy Ladies.




I think the guys got the message. And I really love to dance!


There were dance lessons all day


And dances every night.


I really love to dance!


There were also socials some afternoons.


Did I mention I really love to dance??

8 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home